News‎ > ‎

IF You See Something - Say Something

posted Nov 21, 2017, 12:04 PM by EastHatchet Admin

     If anyone sees something suspicious or suspects illegal activity [including reckless/careless driving, which includes speeding] happening here on the Ranch, please call the Pueblo County Sheriff’s Office at 719-583-6250. This can be reported confidentially; your personal information is not required.  In addition, a complaint may be filed with Pueblo County for a zoning violation.  There is a link to this complaint form available on this website - see "Printable Forms and Maps" in the Association Documents above left.